Awards Nomination Information
Nominations for 2017 are closed.
Each year the Indiana CPA Society pays tribute to CPAs who have served their profession and/or communities in a commendable manner. The contributions these people make reflect positively on the individuals as well as the CPA designation. All nominees must be a current INCPAS member with an active CPA license status and not have won in the same category before - see past INCPAS Awards recipients.
Award recipients will be recognized at the annual CPA Celebration at the Indiana Roof Ballroom in Indianapolis. If you have questions or need assistance with your nomination, contact Elise May at email@example.com or (317) 726-5012. This award recognizes the contributions of an INCPAS member advocating for the CPA profession through government relations. Nominees must:
- Have made significant contributions to the Society's initiatives in the legislative and/or regulatory areas.
- Participated as an INCPAS Legislative Key Person, be an Indiana CPA-PAC contributor and/or have played another role in governmental affairs.
- Advocated for the CPA profession through relationships with state or federal legislators and/or regulators.
Building Bridges to the Profession Award
This award is given to an individual or firm committed to building and diversifying the talent pipeline.
Examples include innovative recruitment techniques, diversity promotion, mentorship programs, educational initiatives, staff training and/or being an advocate for career change professionals.
CPA Center of Excellence® Award This award is given to an individual or firm embodying excellence through collaboration, development of critical business (soft) skills, knowledge sharing and a competency-based approach to lifelong learning.
Emerging Leaders Award This award recognizes up to five up-and-coming leaders of the profession. Nominees must:
- Demonstrate leadership or initiative within the profession.
- Have made significant contributions to the overall success of his/her employer.
- Be 34 years of age or under on December 31, 2016.
This award recognizes a transformative individual or firm implementing unique, forward-thinking activities designed to address future issues and needs.
Examples include significant changes in operations, corporate culture, staff development and retention, technology and/or billing practices.
Outstanding Community Service Award This award recognizes the outstanding service of a CPA to Society, CPA profession and community over a long period of time. Up to five recipients may be chosen. Nominees must:
- Have made significant contributions to community service and the CPA profession.
- Have a long history of providing such services.