CPE Policies & Procedures
Member vs. Nonmember Fee Cancellation and Switch Fees
Registration for INCPAS events is open to the public. Members of INCPAS or other state CPA societies may register at the member price. Become a member now.
Fees for cancellations or switches are based on the following schedule:
- 15 or more business days prior to the event: $15
- 6-14 business days prior to the event: $25
- Up to 5 days prior to the event: 50% of the registration fee
- Less than 5 business days prior to the start of INCPAS-sponsored conferences: Nonrefundable registration fee
- On or after the event date: Nonrefundable registration fee
Registrations Course Availability
- Call Member Services to check on the availability of a course.
- We cannot hold space in a course without full payment.
- On-site registration the day of the course is accepted only if space and materials are available.
- Payment of the nonmember fee is required for all on-site registrations.
Confirmations & Receipts
Registration confirmations and receipts are e-mailed once payment has been received. If you do not receive a confirmation 3 days prior to the course, contact member services.
Course Cancellations INCPAS Course Cancellation
Registrant Course Cancellation
- Courses may be canceled if there are not enough registrants by 10 days prior to the course.
- Canceled registrants may receive a full refund or choose another course without penalty.
- INCPAS is not responsible for any personal expenses incurred if a course is canceled.
- Cancellations and switches are subject to an administrative service fee.
- Cancellations must be received in writing or by telephone.
- Another individual may be substituted for a registrant if the paid registration fee applies to both registrants (i.e. both registrants qualify for the member fee).
- Notify member services of any change to assure proper CPE credit.
Inclement Weather Cancellations INCPAS Inclement Weather Cancellation
Registrant Inclement Weather Cancellation
- Registrants will be contacted at their office during business hours and at home during non-business hours when an event is canceled due to inclement weather. Registrants need to make sure INCPAS has their current contact information.
- Registrants of events canceled due to inclement weather, may attend the rescheduled event or register for another event at the time of cancellation.
- Registrants who are unable to attend the rescheduled event and are unable to register for another event will receive a full refund.
- Registrants who are unable to attend an event due to inclement weather must notify the Society the day of the scheduled event.
- Cancellations will not be accepted before or after the event.
- If the Society has not canceled the event no refunds will be issued, but registrants will receive a credit voucher valid for one year from the date of issue for another event of equal value.