|Date: October 25, 2017 |
|Location: Marriott East, Indianapolis, IN |
|Time: 8:30 am - 5:10 pm |
|CPE: 8 hrs |
|CLE: TBD |
|Fees: Register by October 4 to receive $25 off |
INCPAS and NACVA Members - $324
Nonmembers - $474
Register after October 4
INCPAS and NACVA Members - $349
Nonmembers - $499
|2016 Agenda |
2016 Speaker Biographies
2016 Conference Brochure
Indianapolis Marriott East
7202 E. 21st St.
Indianapolis, IN 46219
(317) 352-1231 or (800) 991-3346
Must ask for Indiana CPA Society rate when calling
or Book our Group Rate Online
Guest Room Rate: $130
Cut-off Date: September 25, 2017
At last year's conference:
- Michael Hicks, Ph.D., discusses the annual Indiana Economic Forecast and the role of recent state and federal policy changes.
- Learn from a mock trial of lawyers and CPAs on the different styles of cross examination and how testify.
- Track A: Beginners (New to business valuation or not yet fluent in BV? This track is for you!)
- Track B: Experienced (Have your ABV or CVA or experienced in practicing BV? This track is for you!)
Connect * Share Knowledge * Have Fun
For more information about this or other conferences, contact Member Services or call at (317) 726-5000.