INCPAS is the only association in Indiana devoted to serving the CPA profession. If you are a CPA or an aspiring CPA, we offer year-round opportunities for you to build your professional and personal skills, meet new people and advance your career.
- Continuing professional education that’s convenient and affordable
- Networking and social outings with over 8,000 members
- Member directory to connect with colleagues throughout the state
- At conferences, seminars and special events such as the annual CPA Celebration and young pros events
- Professional forum
- Career Center
- Post and/or search for jobs
- Event space
- Option to rent the INCPAS Professional Development & Conference Center
- Room layouts can accommodate groups from four up to 120
- Includes updated multimedia technology and break room service (coffee, snacks, beverages, clean up)
- Put your skills to use outside the workplace by helping out with CPA Day of Service, legislative initiatives, mentorship programs, peer review, blogs and more – see all volunteer opportunities
- Our Political Action Committee and legislative efforts help ensure new rules and regulations do not impede your ability to add value to clients and employers
Not a member yet? Join us now!
- Issues resolution and frequent communication with Indiana Department of Revenue (IDOR) and IRS
- Through member discussion, INCPAS identifies opportunities for improved systems and forms, collaborates with agency representatives to help make the recommended changes, and notifies members of responses/actions as they occur.