Tax List Serv
What is a List Serv?
- Networking 24 hours a day
- Send your messages to everyone on the listserv by sending only one e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply to everyone with one e-mail message
- Receive responses and suggestions from numerous peers
- Post messages about topics important to the subscribers
- Pick up helpful tips and get advice from others who share the same interests or offer the same services
- Form alliances with others who need the services you provide
Top 10 Ways to Make the List Serv Work for You
- Remember there are no stupid questions.
- Respect the opinions of others on the list
- Include a portion or a summary of the message you are responding to
- Contribute to the list; don’t just benefit from the list
- Include a subject line
- Include your name, e-mail address and organization in your e-mails
- Don’t send attachments to the entire list
- Don’t disparage your organization or other organizations.
- Don’t post commercial messages
- Remember that what you post will go to the entire list serv unless you reply directly to the other list member
Send your message to the ListServ at email@example.com.